Monday, October 21, 2013

Wind and Shadow

Wind and Shadow (The Talbot Trilogy, Book 1)Wind and Shadow by Tori L. Ridgewood
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fantasy books will always have a special place in my heart, I always love to imagine a different world from what we have ...a magical world ..where magical creatures exist so when I was ask to read and review Wind and Shadow, I was excited! and maybe my expectations was a little too high.

I did love that most of may favorite paranormal elements are present here.. MAGIC, VAMPIRES and WITCHCRAFT!!..how awesome is that?




I did love the sizzling chemistry between the two main characters, and that our girl..Rayvin is a strong-willed woman who fought hard in able to withstand all the difficulties that goes her way ..but in the last few chapters I was like WTF?! with her..decisions are hastily made which made me gave this 3 stars instead of 4..but then this is just the beginning of a very promising book so I still do recommend this for all fantasy loving book worms out there.

View all my reviews

1 comment: