Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't find the words the will describe how awesome this book is, truly I've read a couple of books that hints story like The Fault in Our Stars, but this book manages to obviously aside from making me cry to the point where I find it hard to breathe, it also made me laugh not just once but a lot through out the book, it inspires me like no other book, it made me realize how one should value one's life because somewhere, someone badly wants what you have that you at present is taking for granted.

The main characters are both amazing, Hazel and Augustus are both witty, funny and strong. The feelings they have for each other, how from the start hazel tries to fight it, Augustus devotion to hazel, the little and big things he did for Hazel ... simply took my breathe away, it made me hope for a HEA, we all know they both deserve it.

The side characters, the support group, the parents, they all seems real, their pain, the support and love you can feel it flowing. And Isaac, gosh I love him, best best-friend ever and I both hate and understand Monica for her decision but still *sigh.

 The ending is...wow, it's not what I hope but it's a fitting end.



2 comments: